U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..

Go down 
+15
stan
paul mortimer
daz
Marvin
THE POWER
James Green
Anthony
david horne
Rimner!
Dean
Leon
dan
jimmy savel
*ANGIE*
NickHall
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. Empty
PostSubject: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyMon 1 Mar - 22:14

AT THE MOMENT I AM NOT SURE IF RAMPAGE 3 IS GOING A HEAD

MY DAD WAS RUSHED INTO HOSPTAIL THIS MORNING HE'S HAD A STROKE WITH BLEEDING ON THE BRAIN
BEEN & SEEN HIM TONITE HE'S IN A BAD WAY

PLUS THERE ARE HIS ANIMALS ON HIS FARM THAT NEED LOOKING AFTER ABOUT 100 COWS SO ME & STUART ARE GOING TO BE BUSY WITH THAT PLUS GETTING MY DAD ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY

PLUS I HAVE GOT TO GO WORK

IT ALL DEPENDS WHAT HAPPEN IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS IF THE COMP GOING AHEAD

NICK & STUART....

Last edited by NickHall on Wed 3 Mar - 7:49; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
*ANGIE*
Gold member
Gold member
*ANGIE*

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyMon 1 Mar - 22:18

Nick and Stuart sorry to hear about your DAD
I hope and pray he makes a full recovery .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyMon 1 Mar - 22:33

Devastating news guys, you're all in my thoughts and prayers.
As i said on the phone mate, i'm willing to travel down and offer my services
for as long as you need.
Don't concern yourself with the rampage mate, your dad comes first and
know nobody will argue with that.
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyMon 1 Mar - 22:59

Said all i needed to say on phone to Nick then,but God bless your dad pal and you and stu keep your chins up Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyMon 1 Mar - 23:02

I'm so sorry to hear this Nick, our thoughts are with you and your familly, if the comp has to be cancelled, so be it. It's not the most important thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyMon 1 Mar - 23:04

That's terrible news mate, wishing your Dad a quick recovery!
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyMon 1 Mar - 23:20

I think Dan said what everyone is thinking. Wishing your Dad and your family all the best at this very difficult time.
Back to top Go down
Rimner!
pro
pro
Rimner!

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyTue 2 Mar - 1:38

i agree with dan. my thoughts to nick and stuart and the rest of the family, wishing your dad a full and speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyTue 2 Mar - 8:19

Nick,
So sorry to hear.
All our thoughts go to you and your family!

David & Elizabeth
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/index.html
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyTue 2 Mar - 10:54

Be positive and stay strong my friend!

Kindest regards,
Anthony
Back to top Go down
James Green
pro
pro
James Green

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyTue 2 Mar - 11:18

Sorry to hear this devastating news Nick and Stuart. Wishing your Dad a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
THE POWER
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyTue 2 Mar - 12:24

Terrible news, i hope your Dad will make a full recovery Nick. If at any point you and Stuart are struggling to maintain the farm dont hesitate to contact me to give some help.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
pro
pro
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyTue 2 Mar - 16:45

HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT MATE!
ALL THE BEST..

MARVIN +FAMILY..
Back to top Go down
daz
Valued member
Valued member
daz

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyTue 2 Mar - 16:53

Just to reiterate lads, anything you need just let me know.

Focus on helping your Dad and let those around you help out where they can. Whether its directly with lifts here and there or indirectly by having time to call round for a brew and a chat to take your mind off things.
Back to top Go down
paul mortimer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyTue 2 Mar - 17:45

sorry 2 hear that ,stay strong mate family comes first i hope he makes a full recovery,armwrestling aint important in times like these
Back to top Go down
stan
pro
pro
stan

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyTue 2 Mar - 18:20

Hi Nick and Stu
Family comes first and you have all the sopport from all the wrestlers
Just consentrate on your dad and family
We will all be here when your ready
Keep strong and your chin up your dad needs you more than ever

Wishing your dad a quick recovery and both of you the strenth to bring him through a challenging time

Stan, Karen, Sam and Hayley and Leigh Pulling Power
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyTue 2 Mar - 19:52

Nick - I am sorry to hear about your dad, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hopefully he will make a speedy recovery and all will be well.

Owen
Back to top Go down
rob
rob

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyTue 2 Mar - 20:41

hi nick sorry 2 hear about you dad if you need eny help an the farm just ask me and i will come up my mum and keith send there love hope your dad gets well soon
Back to top Go down
devilman mcf
Silver Member
Silver Member
devilman mcf

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyTue 2 Mar - 22:51

sorry to hear that nick my thoughts are with you and stuart and family at this difficult time god speed my friend and i pray for a speedy recovery
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyWed 3 Mar - 7:35

thank everyone for your kind words
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyWed 3 Mar - 20:46

there been improvement 2 day with his speech & moving his right arm

i am now a full time farmer ..... for the next few months affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyWed 3 Mar - 21:54

Laughing At least it'll be in good hands........and wrists.......and forearms...... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rimner!
pro
pro
Rimner!

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyWed 3 Mar - 22:37

Good news nick Smile
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyWed 3 Mar - 22:57

It took my dad a month to get use of his bits and bobs back after the same thing. any improvement in the first few days is good news mate. Everyones thinking of you all.
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. EmptyThu 4 Mar - 15:13

God of War wrote:
Laughing At least it'll be in good hands........and wrists.......and forearms...... Laughing

his hands & wrists make mine look small Shocked

Dean wrote:
It took my dad a month to get use of his bits and bobs back after the same thing. any improvement in the first few days is good news mate. Everyones thinking of you all.

its very good news dean .. stuart told him last nite that we will take him some dumbells in to get it moving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..   MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support.. Empty

Back to top Go down

MY DAD HAS HAD A STROKE TODAY..thanks everyone for your support..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next