U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND

Go down 
+2
THE POWER
KING EDWARD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND Empty
PostSubject: DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND   DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND EmptyTue 23 Feb - 11:25

Back to top Go down
THE POWER
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND   DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND EmptyTue 23 Feb - 12:22

awsomme footage... What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND   DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND EmptyTue 23 Feb - 15:49

Wow, would never think there would be so much info in a 36 second lesson. study
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND   DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND EmptyTue 23 Feb - 16:52

awesome footage affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND   DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND EmptyTue 23 Feb - 16:55

Yeah this video is incredible. I'm guessing John is going to be closer to 95kg here for his Arsen match whereas Devon is probably just walking around at whatever weight he is normally at.

In your opinion Neil, do you think either guy is going full out here, or are they holding back as it's a training session? Obviously John doesn't pin Devon although he comes pretty close. I hope there's more footage!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND   DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND EmptyTue 23 Feb - 23:30

I thought John tried to pin Devon a couple of times, you could definitely
see Devon working hard to prevent him.
Although it looks as if Devon let John take his arm over to his side of the
table from the set up. afro
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND   DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND EmptyTue 23 Feb - 23:45

Leon wrote:
Yeah this video is incredible. I'm guessing John is going to be closer to 95kg here for his Arsen match whereas Devon is probably just walking around at whatever weight he is normally at.

In your opinion Neil, do you think either guy is going full out here, or are they holding back as it's a training session? Obviously John doesn't pin Devon although he comes pretty close. I hope there's more footage!

You can ask John yourself Lads in London at ARM WARS "TRIPLE ExXxCEL" on Sat 29th & Sun 30th of May as John will be doing a seminar (back surgery permitting) as he is coming over to watch "THE GATHERING"

Cheers

Neil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND   DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND EmptyWed 24 Feb - 1:26

I'd absolutely love to go to the seminar, but that weekend, if everything goes to plan there's something due to happen that'd keep me from almost anything... Very Happy

Btw Neil, congrats on the renewal of the Eurosport shows for another two years; that's a major. major achievement for both the world of armwrestling and as a business, kudos!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND   DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND EmptyWed 24 Feb - 9:53

Leon wrote:
I'd absolutely love to go to the seminar, but that weekend, if everything goes to plan there's something due to happen that'd keep me from almost anything...

Are you talking about a little one m8 Question
If so congratulations. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND   DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND EmptyWed 24 Feb - 9:55

Glad to hear about the extension of the show Neil, congratulations. afro
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND   DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND EmptyWed 24 Feb - 14:21

God of War wrote:

Are you talking about a little one m8 Question
If so congratulations. afro

Yeah and cheers buddy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
devilman mcf
Silver Member
Silver Member
devilman mcf

PostSubject: Re: DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND   DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND EmptyThu 25 Feb - 20:29

mega and congrats leon sunny
Back to top Go down
The Journey Man
Gold member
Gold member
The Journey Man

PostSubject: Re: DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND   DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND EmptySun 28 Feb - 19:50

very good to watch
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND   DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND Empty

Back to top Go down

DEVON & JOHN TRAINING TOGETHER LAST WEEKEND
Page 1 of 1