U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV Empty
PostSubject: CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV   CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV EmptyFri 5 Feb - 18:26

Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
THE POWER
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV   CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV EmptyFri 5 Feb - 21:54

These guys dont even look like there pullin half the time, i dont think ive ever seen a more relaxed match... Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV   CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV EmptyFri 5 Feb - 21:57

Crazy cyclops
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV   CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV EmptySun 7 Feb - 10:16

The Power wrote:
These guys dont even look like there pullin half the time, i dont think ive ever seen a more relaxed match... Sleep

Pete youre BONKERS pal.you need to learn who the men are first hehehe
hope your recovering well
Back to top Go down
THE POWER
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV   CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV EmptySun 7 Feb - 10:27

Arite paul i just expected crazy George to be a little more crazy lol. Yeh the right shoulder is doin good mate but i wont be able to pull on it for a while Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV   CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV EmptySun 7 Feb - 11:33

affraid They're definitely pulling mate, just look at their body positions.
This is a battle of endurance. No man's giving up here.
Two WORLD CLASS arm wrestlers. afro
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV   CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV EmptySun 7 Feb - 19:51

LEGENDS AT THE TABLE
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
THE POWER
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV   CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV EmptySun 7 Feb - 20:38

Fair play Nick, ill take yours and Pauls word for it. I didnt mean to sound like i was under estimating these guys as armwrestlers... i just stated what i thought of the match, maybe it looked like that to me because they was of equal strengths and teqniques at that time Smile
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV   CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV EmptyMon 8 Feb - 13:28

Strangely enough Peter, you are actually right in many ways as whilst Anatoly was (& I'm sure is now) extremely strong, Crazy George is exactly that CRAZY as he doesn't feel overwhelmingly strong at ANY time in the match.

Also both Anatoly and George do rest (conserve energy) for significant periods of the match, basically Skodaev is trying to ensure that he doesn't expose his wrist and hand more than he needs to and retain control of the match in that area.He would have felt like he had TONS of strength to spare in his arm, he need not panic, just wait for his chance and retain hand control and it would come.........basically everything that it tells you in the unwritten Armwrestling guide to technical excellence BUT George is the exception THATS what makes him CRAZY.

"Crazy" George Izakowitz ie. THATS CRAZY AS IN......"HOW THE FLYING F*CK CAN THAT OLD MUTHA FLUFFA DO THAT SH*T.......ITS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY............& BELIEVE ME IT IS !!!

Its kinda like doing a ridiculous repetition drop set on the weights..........ie. when you get to the last couple of sets, you can feel that the weight is not that heavy you feel WAY strong enough to fire out loads of reps BUT you have underestimated how wrecked everything is in your arms and suddenly the fatigue hits you like a tidal wave and all of your strength just seems to evapourate into the ether. MANY MANY MANY Top athletes have rested in a match with George Izakowitz as they were FAR STRONGER than he is in most areas and can wrestle much more completely from a technical perspective BUT the lock remains constant and they just cannot get the man out from his sweet spot and onto the pad. They're using mostly muscles often in moderate degrees ie. 30% of their max and he is using TRUELY FREAKISH joint locking capabilities that only a very select few have...............after a while sometimes 10 or 20 minutes !......

MUSCLES GET TIRED...............& Crazy George hands you your ass !!!...........which still doesn't feel that tired remarkably !

I have pulled and beaten George twice in the Worlds at -80kg, fortunately I managed to flash him on both occasions, I have also pulled him numerous times on the practice table and when the match stopped had the experience I have described above. Andy Wise has also pulled George and had the CRAZY George experience, its gotta be done.

Every credit to the man he, George is tough as Sh*t.............I have watched him beat some absolute MONSTERS !!! Travis Bagent, Gary Goodridge, Vepkia Sampkarhadze, Kevin Bongard, Cobra Rhodes, Allen Fisher, Mike Selearis and many many more...........

Unique individual Laughing
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV   CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV EmptyMon 8 Feb - 16:45

Theres alot more going on at the table than meets the eye George may not have great strength as Anatoly but you have to work all the match as George applies constant pressure maybe only 50% of somebodys max but its constant,its like putting static pressure on the table in training and holding for mintues very hard to do,and you also see that Anatoly losses his hand alot thats due to him relaxing to much trying to catch a min why George has the same power on from start to finish...and also attacking the strongest static hold in the world pirat
Back to top Go down
THE POWER
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV   CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV EmptyTue 9 Feb - 12:50

Thanks for going into a bit more detail of the match Neil, it makes a lot of sense... That theory makes me wonder what an armwrestler like John Brzenk could achieve with that same joint locking ability that Crazy George has cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV   CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV Empty

Back to top Go down

CRAZY GEORGE VS. ANATOLY SKODTAEV
Page 1 of 1