U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lee holland v andy barker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bulldog
pro
pro
bulldog

lee holland v andy barker Empty
PostSubject: lee holland v andy barker   lee holland v andy barker EmptyThu 28 Jan - 21:03

are you up for it andy [ respect]
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

lee holland v andy barker Empty
PostSubject: Re: lee holland v andy barker   lee holland v andy barker EmptyFri 29 Jan - 14:41

Andy's showed up at training last night for the first time since ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" but had to stop due to his wrist sounding and feeling SERIOUSLY FOOKED !!!

We only gripped up and I could feel all the small bones in his wrist all cracking like hell and his whole joint was all loose and unstable, he applied some pressure and straight away had pain.

As with Ted & Dean, we are effectively 6 - 7 weeks away from the event so who knows if he will be fit to pull OK by then BUT I know that until last night Andy had aspirations of pulling Twiggy at the event not to mention hitting the Arnold's on the first weekend of March Laughing Laughing Crying or Very sad Laughing Laughing after what I felt in his wrist last night I'd say NO WAY is that gonna happen.

Andy is his own man and I'm sure as soon as he sees this thread he will respond accordingly with his take on how MUFFED or otherwise he thinks it really is but I reckon I might yet end up pulling Lowland in his place Laughing Laughing or alternatively if Lee prefers Craig Sanders or Gaz Ricketts could be fall back options for him to pull if Andy is sidelined with Strokers Wrist Very Happy
Back to top Go down

lee holland v andy barker
Page 1 of 1