U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ben white v chris waters... rampage 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

ben white v chris waters... rampage 3 Empty
PostSubject: ben white v chris waters... rampage 3   ben white v chris waters... rampage 3 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 19:48

left arm match

ben white v chris waters... rampage 3 this was a very good match up at the new year cup

who will win Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: ben white v chris waters... rampage 3   ben white v chris waters... rampage 3 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 22:48

Ben and Chris both looked very strong at the New Year Cup.
My money is on Chris. afro
Back to top Go down
Chris waters
pro
pro
Chris waters

PostSubject: Re: ben white v chris waters... rampage 3   ben white v chris waters... rampage 3 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 22:55

i will be ready for this one and i hope he comes as strong as he did for the new year cup i will be ready for him should be a good tear up
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: ben white v chris waters... rampage 3   ben white v chris waters... rampage 3 EmptyTue 26 Jan - 1:21

Just to be clear, after their matchup last Saturday at the New Year Cup (where Ben won both close matches), both guys really wanted to have another clash of heads (and arms) so this replaces my left arm match with Chris.

No disrespect to anyone, but I honestly think this will be a much better and more exciting match-up (and so does Ben). I train with Ben pretty frequently and my left hand hasn't ever hit the pad yet, and I don't intend it to Cool

If Chris comes in strong this match will be really explosive!
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: ben white v chris waters... rampage 3   ben white v chris waters... rampage 3 EmptyTue 26 Jan - 10:38

should have the makings of a very tough match... if ben can get rid of his match nerves and get his full power down then should be able to give chris a real good pull.
tough match to call.
Back to top Go down
ryan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ryan

PostSubject: Re: ben white v chris waters... rampage 3   ben white v chris waters... rampage 3 EmptyTue 26 Jan - 11:45

I can't remember what ben's power is like on the left but if its similar to his right then I'd have thought Chris may be in trouble..
Back to top Go down
http://www.mkarmwrestling.co.uk
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: ben white v chris waters... rampage 3   ben white v chris waters... rampage 3 EmptyTue 26 Jan - 14:17

Ben is stronger right handed but has much more versatile technique left; he can take the match where he wants easier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ben white v chris waters... rampage 3   ben white v chris waters... rampage 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ben white v chris waters... rampage 3
Page 1 of 1