U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

well done leon macey 80 kilo champ

Go down 
+3
*ANGIE*
Dean
NickHall
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

well done leon macey 80 kilo champ Empty
PostSubject: well done leon macey 80 kilo champ   well done leon macey 80 kilo champ EmptySat 23 Jan - 20:32

well done leon macey cheers cheers cheers

80 kilo left arm champ at the new year cup

is was good to see all the mk lads there today..

Last edited by NickHall on Sat 23 Jan - 20:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: well done leon macey 80 kilo champ   well done leon macey 80 kilo champ EmptySat 23 Jan - 20:33

well done Mr Macey... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well done leon macey 80 kilo champ   well done leon macey 80 kilo champ EmptySun 24 Jan - 0:01

Well done Leon, great to meet you in person.
A well deserved win champ and remember, never give up. (WARS ARE GOOD) cheers cheers afro
Back to top Go down
*ANGIE*
Gold member
Gold member
*ANGIE*

PostSubject: Re: well done leon macey 80 kilo champ   well done leon macey 80 kilo champ EmptySun 24 Jan - 0:04

WELL DONE LEON cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
devilman mcf
Silver Member
Silver Member
devilman mcf

PostSubject: Re: well done leon macey 80 kilo champ   well done leon macey 80 kilo champ EmptySun 24 Jan - 19:15

well done m8 well deserved great pulling Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: well done leon macey 80 kilo champ   well done leon macey 80 kilo champ EmptySun 24 Jan - 21:06

Thanks everyone! It was great to meet you all too.

Anil was really good, and after being half asleep on our right handed matches, I was determined he wouldn't get to repeat it leftie! I'm sad to say I made the mistake of underestimating him based on his form 6 months ago, he's so much better now!

After winning the 80's left, I really took my eye off the ball when pulling in the 90kg class and just didn't try hard enough or use my head. I learnt a LOT pulling the bigger guys and think I could actually do really well with a few technical adjustments.

Thanks to Chris Ham, Andy Barker, Ted Wilson and everyone else who pulled with me and gave me tips on the day, and obviously to Neil for putting it on!
Back to top Go down
Steve Kirlew
pro
pro
Steve Kirlew

PostSubject: Re: well done leon macey 80 kilo champ   well done leon macey 80 kilo champ EmptyMon 25 Jan - 14:03

Nice one Leon! When are you at MK next? Matt and Dean are coming tonight. Also, when you come, wear your MKAF top as I'll be taking pics for the MKAF profile cards!
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: well done leon macey 80 kilo champ   well done leon macey 80 kilo champ EmptyMon 25 Jan - 14:26

Cheers Steve, and thanks for all the left hand training before this event. I'll be stepping it up and taking it more seriously from now on Surprised

I'll come down tonight and bring my team shirt, I'm "a bit" busted up (cough) though so I'll have to take it easy Wink
Back to top Go down
THE POWER
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: well done leon macey 80 kilo champ   well done leon macey 80 kilo champ EmptyTue 26 Jan - 14:47

Well done Leon, its good to see people who train hard take first place Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well done leon macey 80 kilo champ   well done leon macey 80 kilo champ Empty

Back to top Go down

well done leon macey 80 kilo champ
Page 1 of 1