U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new year cup pro super matches ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

new year cup pro super matches ? Empty
PostSubject: new year cup pro super matches ?   new year cup pro super matches ? EmptySun 17 Jan - 11:11

what other pro super matches are taking place at the new year cup Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: new year cup pro super matches ?   new year cup pro super matches ? EmptyMon 25 Jan - 12:17

It was a shame there wasn't time for the pro super matches or the team event.
All in all it was a fantastic day. Well done to all who took part. afro
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: new year cup pro super matches ?   new year cup pro super matches ? EmptyMon 25 Jan - 13:40

Pro Supermatches had to be shelved due to the Injury count after the ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" event.

I had no Team submissions at all however I still think that the concept is sound for the Novice pullers who are developing as a club / team unit.

This could be endorsed at other novice events and I feel would add another interesting element.

Cheers

Neil
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: new year cup pro super matches ?   new year cup pro super matches ? EmptyMon 25 Jan - 19:33

God of War wrote:

If there wasnt time for them thats a good thing as it shows a good turnout we need every tom,dick and harry pulling at every event,

i just wish everybody would just go and pull theres to many people scared of losing nowadays just take the losses and suck it up like a man let the loss feed the hungar,before your really sucessful you have to get beaten its just the game,ask Neil,Andy,Nick,Stu,me we all got pasted lots and lots before we got any titles pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new year cup pro super matches ?   new year cup pro super matches ? EmptyMon 25 Jan - 22:54

Yeah m8 i know what you mean.
I didn't travel 200 miles with the expectation of winning, although i wanted to.
I would have been happy to make the finals. afro
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: new year cup pro super matches ?   new year cup pro super matches ? EmptyTue 26 Jan - 1:23

paul maiden wrote:
God of War wrote:

i just wish everybody would just go and pull theres to many people scared of losing nowadays just take the losses and suck it up like a man let the loss feed the hungar,before your really sucessful you have to get beaten its just the game,ask Neil,Andy,Nick,Stu,me we all got pasted lots and lots before we got any titles pirat

Exactly! I lost a fair few matches the other day and looking back and using my head I really could or should have won them, but had I not lost I'd never have learned how to win!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new year cup pro super matches ?   new year cup pro super matches ? Empty

Back to top Go down

new year cup pro super matches ?
Page 1 of 1