U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Milton Keynes on BBC Look East

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dan
pro
pro
dan

Milton Keynes on BBC Look East Empty
PostSubject: Milton Keynes on BBC Look East   Milton Keynes on BBC Look East EmptyThu 2 Oct - 19:58

On Monday the 6th Look East are doing a live broadcast from one of our training sessions at 6.30pm. I contacted them about doing a piece to help raise awareness for the club and try to get some funding for sending some of us to the worlds. You Northern boys might not get Look East so you can see it on the BBC's web site.

Dan
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Milton Keynes on BBC Look East   Milton Keynes on BBC Look East EmptyThu 2 Oct - 22:46

hope it go well for you mk boys....i think i have got my room hire paid for 12 months through a local grant for my club at gym cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Milton Keynes on BBC Look East   Milton Keynes on BBC Look East EmptyTue 7 Oct - 17:10

how did it go last nite dan Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: Milton Keynes on BBC Look East   Milton Keynes on BBC Look East EmptyTue 7 Oct - 19:42

It was a great night Nick, Steve and Peter were interviewed as they pulled and we were all training on two other tables in the background. I managed to get some team shirts sorted so we all looked the same. Steve was also on the radio this morning in Milton Keynes as a result of the piece for the news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milton Keynes on BBC Look East   Milton Keynes on BBC Look East Empty

Back to top Go down

Milton Keynes on BBC Look East
Page 1 of 1