U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!!   shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon 28 Dec - 19:32

shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand Exclamation took a lot of training to shut them not bad to same

i have only got 3 good fingers on my left hand lol!

last time i shut them was back in 2006 a few weeks before i had my accident at work cutting half of my index finger off Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!!   shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon 28 Dec - 19:34

Well done Nick, you are officially the strongest 3 fingered armmwrestler in the Uk, cheers cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!!   shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon 28 Dec - 19:35

haha lol!
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!!   shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon 28 Dec - 19:39

ive never been able to do anything with grippers, they just hurt my soft skin..lol
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!!   shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 29 Dec - 0:28

Congrats Nick!!

That's a hell of an achievement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!!   shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 29 Dec - 4:00

Welll done Nick, i know you've been training your left hard. afro
Back to top Go down
devilman mcf
Silver Member
Silver Member
devilman mcf

PostSubject: Re: shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!!   shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon 4 Jan - 23:35

well done lefty cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
The Journey Man
Gold member
Gold member
The Journey Man

PostSubject: Re: shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!!   shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 5 Jan - 9:59

well done nick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!!   shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

shut the no2 captains of crush hand grippers today on my left hand !!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1