U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've been rough for a few days - now got the tooth out!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

I've been rough for a few days - now got the tooth out! Empty
PostSubject: I've been rough for a few days - now got the tooth out!   I've been rough for a few days - now got the tooth out! EmptyMon 7 Dec - 11:29

I've had about a week where I've felt shit; headaches, felt sick, sooo tired, and then for the last four days a sore tooth/jaw.

Anyway, rang the dentist at 8.55am this morning, and less than an hour later I had my big back molar out. The x-ray showed the tooth was useless and had an infection.

Well I feel FAR better now, even with a gaping hole in my gum, and obviously now the anisthetic is wearing off, it's sore. But it's a different pain.

I've missed training all this week, because feeling like shit, and I'll obviously have to have a few days off now, but should be back to it by the end of this week.

I now look forward to a nice nights sleep! Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/index.html
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: I've been rough for a few days - now got the tooth out!   I've been rough for a few days - now got the tooth out! EmptyMon 7 Dec - 12:05

get better soon... i am rough now .. i think everyone had some kind of bug over the last few weeks..
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
*ANGIE*
Gold member
Gold member
*ANGIE*

PostSubject: Re: I've been rough for a few days - now got the tooth out!   I've been rough for a few days - now got the tooth out! EmptyMon 7 Dec - 12:15

Glad your feeling better, theres nothing more painfull,
than toothpain .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've been rough for a few days - now got the tooth out!   I've been rough for a few days - now got the tooth out! EmptyMon 7 Dec - 16:14

O yes there is babe, if you've not got it in the mouth, it's in both arms. Sad Sad Sad
Just put your feet up David, have a warm brew and a long lie in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been rough for a few days - now got the tooth out!   I've been rough for a few days - now got the tooth out! Empty

Back to top Go down

I've been rough for a few days - now got the tooth out!
Page 1 of 1