U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glucosamine Sulphate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Glucosamine Sulphate Empty
PostSubject: Glucosamine Sulphate   Glucosamine Sulphate EmptyThu 19 Nov - 0:45

I've been taking glucosamine sulphate for quite some time, although it has recently
come to my attention that although some claim this helps repair cartilage others
say this fact remains unproven.
Is anyone aware of any other treatments or supplements that would assist the body
when repairing damaged or weak cartilage Question Question Question afro
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: Glucosamine Sulphate   Glucosamine Sulphate EmptyThu 19 Nov - 8:59

There is a new supplement available from my protein called Mega Cissus and from what i have read on wickipedia it works very well to help promote tendon, ligament and bone repair, also it has anti catabolic properties.

http://www.myprotein.co.uk/capsules-tablets-softgels/sports-supplements/mega-cissus/

Dan Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glucosamine Sulphate   Glucosamine Sulphate EmptyThu 19 Nov - 14:21

Found this very interesting Dan, thanks mate.
I'll have to do some research since like glucosamine sulphate products it says
"may improve bone, tendon" and so on, but i really appreciate the info. Smile Smile afro
Back to top Go down
wiSë™
pro
pro
wiSë™

PostSubject: Re: Glucosamine Sulphate   Glucosamine Sulphate EmptyThu 19 Nov - 15:07

Dan wrote:
There is a new supplement available from my protein called Mega Cissus and from what i have read on wickipedia it works very well to help promote tendon, ligament and bone repair, also it has anti catabolic properties.

http://www.myprotein.co.uk/capsules-tablets-softgels/sports-supplements/mega-cissus/

Dan Cool

Really bad curry smell with this tho!!

tried a bottle from myProtein - not sure of benefits cause only did one bottle - but like you have heard it good in the long run...

if you dont mind stinkin!

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glucosamine Sulphate   Glucosamine Sulphate EmptyThu 19 Nov - 17:34

lol! I'll give it a go then, i eat that many curries i wouldn't notice the difference. Wink afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glucosamine Sulphate   Glucosamine Sulphate Empty

Back to top Go down

Glucosamine Sulphate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
U.K. Armwrestling :: Training forum-
Jump to: