U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How did this happen

Go down 
+2
*ANGIE*
The Aggressor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Aggressor
pro
pro
The Aggressor

How did this happen Empty
PostSubject: How did this happen   How did this happen EmptyWed 4 Nov - 21:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edQnElnyxwM Can anyone tell me how this happened??????

Last edited by AL on Wed 4 Nov - 21:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*ANGIE*
Gold member
Gold member
*ANGIE*

PostSubject: Re: How did this happen   How did this happen EmptyWed 4 Nov - 21:34

affraid affraid Horrible noise , Al your spelling Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
The Aggressor
pro
pro
The Aggressor

PostSubject: Re: How did this happen   How did this happen EmptyWed 4 Nov - 21:42

haha i have just read it back hold on i will fix this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did this happen   How did this happen EmptyWed 4 Nov - 21:50

I don't know, didn't even watch it. I hate this type of footage.
I've been there to see someone's arm break and firmly believe as long as you stay safe and don't drive but hold your opponent when their in a dangerous position, then YOU won't break their arm. They might break their own.
If everyone follows the safety guidelines and something breaks then something is wrong. afro
Back to top Go down
The Aggressor
pro
pro
The Aggressor

PostSubject: Re: How did this happen   How did this happen EmptyWed 4 Nov - 21:57

Mark i think its important that we watch arms breaks to learn wer possioble on wat not to do or position arms, i mean i cudnt see anything rly wrong its like when i had one of my first real matches an unlucky chap broke his arm against me 2 refs watch and he wasnt in a dagerous position so why the break ? Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did this happen   How did this happen EmptyWed 4 Nov - 22:15

Your absolutely right Alex, we do need individuals to study this sort of thing for the benefit of all. I'm just not one of them. Wink
There are many reasons why someone's arm could break when appearing to be in a safe position:-
Brittle bones, caused by a calcium deficiency.
Weak bones, caused by lack of healthy bone marrow.
Steroids, which may cause muscle tissue to recover and grow at an exceptional rate unfortunately does NOT cause bone or marrow to do the same. Quite the opposite. (In effect steroids could help you become strong enough to snap your OWN bones under your OWN strength.
Supplements if used incorrectly can also have similar effects.
So for me personally, watching this type of footage tells us nothing unless there is an obvious element of danger. afro
Back to top Go down
joanne
World Champion
World Champion
joanne

PostSubject: Re: How did this happen   How did this happen EmptyWed 4 Nov - 22:37

its fact only the person who's arm it is can break it - no one can break someone else's arm ( in armwrestling Very Happy ) some times people jsut have really weak bones that can not handel full power and do not need to be in a dangerous position.... can never tell
Back to top Go down
http://joannethehitwomanpoole.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: How did this happen   How did this happen EmptyWed 4 Nov - 23:50

Alex, there you go mate. As with ANY extreme sport i would recommend you study what your own body's limitations are and not get hooked on watching other peoples. afro
Back to top Go down
*ANGIE*
Gold member
Gold member
*ANGIE*

PostSubject: Re: How did this happen   How did this happen EmptyWed 4 Nov - 23:57

santa Nice pic jo from the tour flower A+ for spelling AL lol!
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: How did this happen   How did this happen EmptyThu 5 Nov - 19:53

Nothing wrong with that from where im looking. Not bad position or anything. Just unlucky i guess.
Back to top Go down
devilman mcf
Silver Member
Silver Member
devilman mcf

PostSubject: Re: How did this happen   How did this happen EmptySun 8 Nov - 16:12

ouch thats gotta hurt No
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: How did this happen   How did this happen EmptySun 8 Nov - 16:33

At Zloty someone wrestling Sarah Backman broke their arm Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did this happen   How did this happen EmptySun 8 Nov - 17:27

It's something nobody wants to see or experience but we all accept that it's a very big part of the sport, not because the sport in itself is dangerous but because individuals push themselves to exeed their own limitations.
The saying "it'll either make you or break you" is well suited to arm wrestlers. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did this happen   How did this happen Empty

Back to top Go down

How did this happen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
U.K. Armwrestling :: Arm wrestling chat-
Jump to: