U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN

Go down 
+4
bulldog
jimmy savel
devilman mcf
KING EDWARD
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN Empty
PostSubject: ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN   ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN EmptyWed 28 Oct - 22:18

Twisted Evil THE ARM WARS INTERNATIONAL SUPER SERIES will be back in the Capital Fri 8th - Mon 11th Jan with a STELLAR PROFESSIONAL INTERNATIONAL SUPERMATCH CARD to be filmed exclusively for Eurosport International.

Watch this space as the following Athletes have already been approached about International Matches that weekend :-

[list][*] "WISEGRIP" ANDY BARKER Vs. TBC
"CAPTAIN SCARLETT" STEVE ROGERS Vs. TBC
TED "THE ELF" WILSON Vs. TBC
CHRIS "HAMBO" HAM Vs. TBC
"IRONSTONE" GARRY RICKETT Vs. TBC
"RAMBO" ROD LINETTE Vs. TBC

"MONSTER" MICHAEL TODD will be involved in the Headline Supermatch, with MANY MANY more ACID MATCHES still to be confirmed........................

Watch this space guys Smile Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN   ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN EmptyWed 28 Oct - 22:40

Hmmm, interesting. I'm watching. Shocked afro
Back to top Go down
devilman mcf
Silver Member
Silver Member
devilman mcf

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN   ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN EmptyWed 28 Oct - 23:45

sounds great cheers
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN   ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN EmptyThu 29 Oct - 12:17

I heard this was a possibilty Rod Linette vs Ste Rogers

now thats a domestic battle id like to see pirat
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN   ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN EmptyThu 29 Oct - 12:58

Rogers is DEFINATELY up for that !!!

Linette is up DEFINATELY for that !!!

I AM ALSO REASONABLY UP FOR THAT...........................................BUT JUST NOT FOR THE EUROSPORT SHOW !!!

International Match Ups have to be the core requirement for the Show which is called "International Armwrestling" & there are plenty of people who these lads can be matched up with. Someall domestic clashes now & again we can get away with BUT not too many & I have other concerns too Wink

If people wanna see this happen and Rod & Steve still wanna get at it then I propose Rod Linette Vs Steve Rogers for the evenin of THE NEW YEAR CUP on Saturday, Jan 23rd (if after Jan 9th both men are fit & ready to go that Day !?)

The match could be a headline Supermatch at the NYC 2010 at a catchweight of say 72kg to ensure a degree of similarity in terms of the weight but another potential hurdle is the fact that Steve could well be coming down in weight slightly whilst Rod is aiming to get BIGGER.

I believe that the Rod Linette that we saw at the British last month Vs. the Steve Rogers we saw at The British would be a BATTLE Shocked however of the two men, Rod is naturally bigger and I feel has tremendous potential to improve SIGNIFICANTLY between now and a January date, by which point the overall prospect of this Domestic tear up could have lost some of its balance & subsequent appeal for me personally Question Exclamation

If both still want it and are keen to go on January 23rd however I'll pencil this match in without a second thought cheers
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN   ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN EmptyThu 29 Oct - 13:05

Gary Ricketts Vs David Horne Lefty is another match that I would really like to feature as a Pro Headline Supermatch on the evening of Saturday Jan 23rd at the New Year Cup.

Dean Scarsbrook Vs. Ted Wilson (Right) IS ALSO LONG LONG LONG OVERDUE !!! (this should have been for The British Professional Title which Dean held after beating Steve Rogers for it at ARM WARS in May 08)
Back to top Go down
bulldog
pro
pro
bulldog

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN   ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN EmptyThu 29 Oct - 13:31

i d like a match with someone too neil, i m a lot better now than i was a few months ago. on the subject of rod and steve, my money would be on rod i train with him reguarly and he is improving every week.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN   ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN EmptyThu 29 Oct - 13:47

Rod and Steve pulled a bit on the side table after the British this year
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN   ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN EmptyThu 29 Oct - 14:03

KING EDWARD wrote:
Gary Ricketts Vs David Horne Lefty is another match that I would really like to feature as a Pro Headline Supermatch on the evening of Saturday Jan 23rd at the New Year Cup.

Dean Scarsbrook Vs. Ted Wilson (Right) IS ALSO LONG LONG LONG OVERDUE !!! (this should have been for The British Professional Title which Dean held after beating Steve Rogers for it at ARM WARS in May 08)

I agree !! at this moment in time theres really no point as ive done no training , and my health has been a real issue latly. Id be beat by everyone at the moment. Forget about me for a few months. pretend i dont exist, and ill try and get sorted as soon as the situation improves.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN   ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN EmptyThu 29 Oct - 14:14

KING EDWARD wrote:
Rogers is DEFINATELY up for that !!!

Linette is up DEFINATELY for that !!!

I AM ALSO REASONABLY UP FOR THAT...........................................BUT JUST NOT FOR THE EUROSPORT SHOW !!!

International Match Ups have to be the core requirement for the Show which is called "International Armwrestling" & there are plenty of people who these lads can be matched up with. Someall domestic clashes now & again we can get away with BUT not too many & I have other concerns too Wink

If people wanna see this happen and Rod & Steve still wanna get at it then I propose Rod Linette Vs Steve Rogers for the evenin of THE NEW YEAR CUP on Saturday, Jan 23rd (if after Jan 9th both men are fit & ready to go that Day !?)

The match could be a headline Supermatch at the NYC 2010 at a catchweight of say 72kg to ensure a degree of similarity in terms of the weight but another potential hurdle is the fact that Steve could well be coming down in weight slightly whilst Rod is aiming to get BIGGER.

I believe that the Rod Linette that we saw at the British last month Vs. the Steve Rogers we saw at The British would be a BATTLE Shocked however of the two men, Rod is naturally bigger and I feel has tremendous potential to improve SIGNIFICANTLY between now and a January date, by which point the overall prospect of this Domestic tear up could have lost some of its balance & subsequent appeal for me personally Question Exclamation

If both still want it and are keen to go on January 23rd however I'll pencil this match in without a second thought cheers

I spoke to Steve on the phone last week and he said hed be big for this one arouind 76kg Shocked

And regular table time he and the bandit are doing is doing him the world of good i dont think there has ever been a stronger Steven rogers than he is now and i think he would say the same too,i like to see the match anything upto 75kg mark as if Rod gets to 80+ it would be extremly hard for Steven,all that being said it would be enteraining and no quick pins i should imagine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN   ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN EmptyThu 29 Oct - 14:16

Dean wrote:
KING EDWARD wrote:

I agree !! at this moment in time theres really no point as ive done no training , and my health has been a real issue latly. Id be beat by everyone at the moment. Forget about me for a few months. pretend i dont exist, and ill try and get sorted as soon as the situation improves.

Thanks.

Hope you get well soon Dean Smile

Do you think you will be ready for the superweights???
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN   ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN EmptyThu 29 Oct - 14:18

[quote="KING EDWARD"]Gary Ricketts Vs David Horne Lefty is another match that I would really like to feature as a Pro Headline Supermatch on the evening of Saturday Jan 23rd at the New Year Cup.

I dont no how much Gary has improved since last year but it would have to be great strides to match a trained David affraid
Back to top Go down
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN   ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN EmptyThu 29 Oct - 16:05

Paul,
Thanks for your vote of confidence.
I never underestimate anyone, so would take on Gary with as much vigour as anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/index.html
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN   ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN EmptyThu 29 Oct - 16:24

Cheers Paul, you too mate.

Yes , i will be ready for the superweights. and im gona aim for Nicks Rossendale 3.

No point in pulling when you know you aint running on full.
Back to top Go down
wiSë™
pro
pro
wiSë™

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN   ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN EmptyThu 29 Oct - 16:47

Dean wrote:

Sleep Rolling Eyes Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN   ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN EmptyThu 29 Oct - 17:29

Dean i agree with you 100%, your health comes first. afro
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN   ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN EmptyThu 29 Oct - 17:33

wiSë™ wrote:
Dean wrote:

Sleep Rolling Eyes Sleep

the irony ther Andy is the sleepy faces. last comp i didnt sleep for 3 days and 3 nights before, and a few years ago, 10 days and nights with zero sleep.

maybee "aint running on full was the wrong line !! "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN   ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN Empty

Back to top Go down

ARM WARS "POWERPLAY" LONDON 8th - 11th JAN
Page 1 of 1