U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rossendale rampage 3

Go down 
+25
The Animal
paul mortimer
KING EDWARD
daz
*ANGIE*
bulldog
paul maiden
the machine
Alex Horne
stan
The Aggressor
rob
James Green
devilman mcf
Leon
Dean
dan
julien Cini
obk
stuart hall
The Journey Man
david horne
THE POWER
jimmy savel
NickHall
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 22:09

hi peter, ill have a word with him and get it sorted mate. yeh thats him 2nd in the British novice.
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 22:19

Dan, would be delighted to have a pull with your brother on the left, just need someone for the right now and I am set!

I remember talking to you a while back and you said that he was a bit of a monster, what weight is he sitting at?
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 22:22

Id love to see Chris (Dans Bro) pull. its about bloody time !!!! haha
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 22:43

Chris is about 107kg, and has only just started training seriously. I'll keep nagging him to have a go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 23:50

I'm up for a pull with any of the novices with my left, MAY be willing to have a hook match with my right.......we'll see. afro
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 0:09

Dan wrote:
Dean wrote:
who you gona pull Dan ???

Probably Mighty Paul Maiden. I'm gonna have to step up my game if I want to take anything from this, if all goes well with his scan and the doc says he's good to go then i expect to be up against a very fierce, strong opponent.

ITs a date if the doc givesd me any sort of a sniff pirat

Dan study study study study study
Back to top Go down
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 8:57

That'll be great to see you back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/index.html
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 10:01

God of War wrote:
I'm up for a pull with any of the novices with my left, MAY be willing to have a hook match with my right.......we'll see. afro

Ill have a hook mate on the right Mark if you fancy it. i saw you with Ted and you looked STRONG....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 10:52

Ok Dean, i'm up for that mate. Any takers on the left Question Question afro
Back to top Go down
julien Cini
pro
pro
julien Cini

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 10:56

hi OBK i am sorry i did not reply sooner i did not realise you asked me a question. the team size in Swindon varies, however we maily have 4 over 100kg, 2 at 90kg, 2 at 85kg, 2 at 80kg, 2 at 70kg and 1 at 60kg. This is when they are all There. its great to see you on this site as its the best in the UK. i am looking forward to meeting up with alot of the novices and people on the site as to put a face to the name Smile
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 14:24

Quote :
Nick, i'll have a word with the guys at MK and also see if I can get Rod to bring some of his lads up. I'm also trying to persuade my brother to have a left arm match with someone. I think him and Owen would be a great match up.

Get your bro Chris on it left handed!! Out of everyone I've trained with leftie, me and Chris have the best training sessions left handed. If he did some more training he'd be ridiculous.

PS tell him I'm coming for him in a best of 5 VERY soon, my left hand almost works now! jocolor
Back to top Go down
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 16:00

If I'm not doing anything else I'll be up to watch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/index.html
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 18:28

Peter, spoke to Wayne tonite, and hes happy to have a Supermatch with you. Very Happy Very Happy should be good.
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 19:39

Dean wrote:
Deleted due to wimping out.... Very Happy Very Happy

thanks to everyone for your support Wink

just back from gym i can have comp at the gym in march......
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 20:11

Looking forward to it. I'll be training like a man possessed. afro
Back to top Go down
devilman mcf
Silver Member
Silver Member
devilman mcf

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 20:45

hi nick stephen here training hard with mark hes really pushing me so will be up for a few good pulls anyone interested left and right? geek
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 20:48

paul maiden wrote:
Dan wrote:
Dean wrote:
who you gona pull Dan ???

Probably Mighty Paul Maiden. I'm gonna have to step up my game if I want to take anything from this, if all goes well with his scan and the doc says he's good to go then i expect to be up against a very fierce, strong opponent.

ITs a date if the doc givesd me any sort of a sniff pirat

Dan study study study study study

Good luck with the scan Paul, it'll be an honour to be one of your first matches back at the table.
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 20:55

devilman mcf wrote:
hi nick stephen here training hard with mark hes really pushing me so will be up for a few good pulls anyone interested left and right? geek

i will get you a match sorted stephen...
Back to top Go down
devilman mcf
Silver Member
Silver Member
devilman mcf

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 21:01

thanks nick ur the man cheers
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 21:42

there will be trophies for all the super match winners...
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 21:42

julien Cini wrote:
hi OBK i am sorry i did not reply sooner i did not realise you asked me a question. the team size in Swindon varies, however we maily have 4 over 100kg, 2 at 90kg, 2 at 85kg, 2 at 80kg, 2 at 70kg and 1 at 60kg. This is when they are all There. its great to see you on this site as its the best in the UK. i am looking forward to meeting up with alot of the novices and people on the site as to put a face to the name Smile

No problem Julien, with the amount of posts on here its easy to miss! I posted on the MK forum for a while then Nick started this up and everyone seemed to jump on here, some really good info and Nick always manages to find videos from youtube that I can never track down!

I am sure that I pulled on of your 100+ guys at the british novices this year but it will be good to meet you at one of the up and coming comps!
Back to top Go down
THE POWER
pro
pro

Cheers for sortin that dean, ill look forward to the match with wayne Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 21:49

Now this is a pull i'm looking forward to seeing. afro
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 22:26

Mark, why a hook match anyway ??? you looked a good toproller to me ??? ( hook match is still cool with me though )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 22:55

I prefer to top roll but unfortunately i'm waiting for surgery on my right wrist. It would seem i've possibly been pulling with a broken wrist and/or a collapsed tendon. That's why i said MAY pull with my right. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rossendale rampage 3   rossendale rampage 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

rossendale rampage 3
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next