U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pictures From British Juniors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joanne
World Champion
World Champion
joanne

Pictures From British Juniors Empty
PostSubject: Pictures From British Juniors   Pictures From British Juniors EmptyThu 3 Sep - 16:39

http://thehitwoman.myphotoalbum.com

for those not on facebook Smile enjoy
Back to top Go down
http://joannethehitwomanpoole.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From British Juniors   Pictures From British Juniors EmptyThu 3 Sep - 22:33

Hi Jo, Mark Clay here. I was wondering if you had any footage of the pull between Peter Henderson and myself that put us both out the game. I would like to study my form to see, from an observers point of view, what i need to work on. thnx
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From British Juniors   Pictures From British Juniors EmptyThu 3 Sep - 22:35

Good to see you on here Mark, you look a strong dude... getting a tough match can take it out on all of us. you pulled well pal
Back to top Go down
joanne
World Champion
World Champion
joanne

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From British Juniors   Pictures From British Juniors EmptyThu 3 Sep - 22:38

Hey Mark! dad has all the footage it is normally up within a day or so but have been REALLY busy organising things for worlds so i will check up on it for you and im sure it will be here as soon as he has the time to do it Smile he may have even done it will check for you Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From British Juniors   Pictures From British Juniors EmptyFri 4 Sep - 0:43

Thanks jo, appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule. Good luck with the worlds. Time to show the world what a united britain has got. My money is on Staurt Hall. Tom rocks, impressive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From British Juniors   Pictures From British Juniors EmptyFri 4 Sep - 0:50

Thanks Dean, really appreciate you support. You never know, if i can actually master my techniques i may be pretty good at this sport. Either way it was a lot of fun, gives me something to train for instead of just trying to stay fit.
Back to top Go down
joanne
World Champion
World Champion
joanne

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From British Juniors   Pictures From British Juniors EmptyFri 4 Sep - 2:21

i dont think stuart hall is pulling worlds...he is bad with injuries "i think"..nick??
Back to top Go down
THE POWER
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From British Juniors   Pictures From British Juniors EmptyFri 4 Sep - 8:53

Yes mark, that was a good match between us and definatly put us both out the game, you did good. i was wondering how long have you been training for. i have been doing it since january and got an injury recently so i havent done any table time for a cuple of months but i werent expecting a war like that but its all experience
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From British Juniors   Pictures From British Juniors EmptyFri 4 Sep - 10:57

Sorry to hear Staurt's not taking part in the worlds, i for one know how much an injury can disrupt your game. Really hope he can over come these. Seen him pull a few times on arm wars and he looked really solid. out classed his opposition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From British Juniors   Pictures From British Juniors EmptyFri 4 Sep - 11:18

Hi Peter, good to hear from you bro. I was involved in arm wrestling about sixteen years ago and unfortunately had to stop because of a collapsed tendon. It's taken the best part of fourteen years for me to re-develop the power i my wrist to be able to train again let alone compete. Thats why my wrist was in so much pain between pulls. I'm on pain killers for life because of it. I started training again in February this year, having no intention to compete again. I trained purely to try and over come my injuries and found that although in constant pain i was still stronger than most people in my weight group. I've always been the type of person who pushes themselve to the limit, it's just that now i'm trying to find out what my limit is.
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From British Juniors   Pictures From British Juniors EmptyFri 4 Sep - 17:35

yo mark.. stuart not pulling world hes got a shoulder prob on the left arm & may not wrestle on that arm again

but he's still going to wrestle on the right arm...in time... he's been wrestling for 13 years...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From British Juniors   Pictures From British Juniors EmptyFri 4 Sep - 18:59

sorry to hear about Staurt's shoulder problem, i'm sure he'll do just as well with his right arm. After 13 years i'm not surprised he's picked up a few injuries, hope he finds his form soon. one of my top three wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From British Juniors   Pictures From British Juniors Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures From British Juniors
Page 1 of 1